We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My name is Karen Hasheck and I live in north central Wisconsin. I discovered stamping in the spring of 1999 and have been totally addicted to this awesome hobby ever since. I am recently retired and am having so much fun sharing card making ideas on my blog almost every day at karenskreativekards.blogspot.com and in classes I teach at a local stamp shop and in my home.
I have written full-length articles about stamping techniques that have been published in national magazines and have had hundreds of my cards published as well. I am also the owner of a charitable blog called Send a Smile 4 Kids where we collect and distribute handmade cards for children inpatient in many children’s hospitals throughout the United States.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embrace everything pink with this free printable wall art inspired by a classic American fashion designer. This gorgeous Lilly… Continue reading: "Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Wall Art"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilled Paper Spider
- Free Printable Halloween Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Football Party Printables
- Printable Meal Planner
- Halloween Printable Lampshade
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Printable 3D Pumpkins
- Vintage Halloween Postcards
- Halloween Party Bunting
- Hershey Kiss Halloween Labels
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas