We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My name is Karen Hasheck and I live in north central Wisconsin. I discovered stamping in the spring of 1999 and have been totally addicted to this awesome hobby ever since. I am recently retired and am having so much fun sharing card making ideas on my blog almost every day at karenskreativekards.blogspot.com and in classes I teach at a local stamp shop and in my home.
I have written full-length articles about stamping techniques that have been published in national magazines and have had hundreds of my cards published as well. I am also the owner of a charitable blog called Send a Smile 4 Kids where we collect and distribute handmade cards for children inpatient in many children’s hospitals throughout the United States.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mosaic Autumn Leaves
- Printable Pop Up Bouquet Birthday Card
- Nature's Grace Zfold Slit Card Tutorial
- Paper Autumn Leaves Suncatchers
- Mommy and Me Scrapbook Layout
- No-Sew Paper Garland with Cricut
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- DIY Paper Star Lantern
- Beyond the Shores Window Easel Card
- 5 Minute DIY July 4th Decorations
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas