Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My name is Karen Hasheck and I live in north central Wisconsin. I discovered stamping in the spring of 1999 and have been totally addicted to this awesome hobby ever since. I am recently retired and am having so much fun sharing card making ideas on my blog almost every day at karenskreativekards.blogspot.com and in classes I teach at a local stamp shop and in my home.
I have written full-length articles about stamping techniques that have been published in national magazines and have had hundreds of my cards published as well. I am also the owner of a charitable blog called Send a Smile 4 Kids where we collect and distribute handmade cards for children inpatient in many children’s hospitals throughout the United States.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Read NextLia Griffith
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
- Hello Pumpkin Wall Art
- Free Box Of Sunshine Printable
- Cute Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas