This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Here comes our 2017 3D printable calendar! First download and print out the free template (includes both color and black and white designs!). Cut along the outer lines, score around each pentagon shape. Gently fold along each scoreline. Assemble the 2 halves, but leave a couple of the tabs loose. Join the 2 halves together.Then finish gluing the last open tabs It is so easy! They make really fun gifts, especially for those friends who love geometric designs, or something unique! They can also be used as Christmas tree ornaments!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextBrenda Quintana
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- State License Plate Game
- Mixed Media Mermaid Art
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine's Theme Gnome Papercraft
- Last Day Of School Signs
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- Elf Paper Bag Puppet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas