This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
My Little Bonsai
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"What do you think about assembling this pretty Bonsai. This is a free DIY Paper craft template for adults. First you have to download the free digital PDF file. Print the 2 pages with your home printer (A4 or US Letter paper sheets). Cut all pieces by following the cut lines. Fold all the pieces according to the fold lines. Then stick all the pieces each other by following the step by step provided manual. It will be a beautiful decorative object for your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
- 2 or 3 paper sheets
Read NextAmy from Delineate Your Dwelling
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Crepe Paper Plumeria Flower (frangipani)
- Crepe Paper Wild Poppies
- Upcycled Paper Bag Berry Basket
- Star Wars Cards To Color
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas