Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
My Little Bonsai
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"What do you think about assembling this pretty Bonsai. This is a free DIY Paper craft template for adults. First you have to download the free digital PDF file. Print the 2 pages with your home printer (A4 or US Letter paper sheets). Cut all pieces by following the cut lines. Fold all the pieces according to the fold lines. Then stick all the pieces each other by following the step by step provided manual. It will be a beautiful decorative object for your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
- 2 or 3 paper sheets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Wish your favorite nature lover a happy birthday with this rustic birthday card that's perfect for those that love the great outdoors.… Continue reading: "Lost and Found Double Z Fold Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Perfect Father's Day Gift From Trash To Treasure
- Daily Summer Schedule Checklist For Kids
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Diy Princess Board Game
- Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
- Alpaca Craft From Peru
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas