Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
I am 46 years old and live in Wanganui, New Zealand, with my Sweetie (husband) and Tabby cat, Abby. I also have a 19 year old daughter who is finishing a Hairdressing qualification in Wellington. I am a very proud Mum!
I have always loved crafts of any kind. I knit, crochet, cross stitch and dabble in sewing, just to name a few. About 5 years ago, I was introduced to Stampin' Up! I totally fell in love with the product and company. In that 5 years, I have built a fabulous team of Demonstrators, taught hundreds of classes, and found my passion - papercrafting. I love to share what I do and hope you find something to suit you too!
Paula's Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cards for men can be tricky to find, and they're especially tricky to make. Get inspired to make a homemade Father's Day card or a… Continue reading: "Rustic Masculine Handmade Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilled Paper Spider
- Free Printable Halloween Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Football Party Printables
- Printable Meal Planner
- Halloween Printable Lampshade
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Printable 3D Pumpkins
- Vintage Halloween Postcards
- Halloween Party Bunting
- Hershey Kiss Halloween Labels
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas