FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
The Paper Post is the free email craft newsletter published by the editors of AllFreePaperCrafts.com. We publish The Paper Post weekly. We publish The Paper Post one day per week.The editors at AllFreePaperCrafts also publish special offers issues of theThe Paper Post special with deals and offers for AllFreePaperCrafts readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a craft theme, such as origami, home decorating, kids crafts, scrapbooking, and everything else from A - Z. Here is what is included in each and every issue of The Paper Post:
Signing up for the free craft newsletter The Paper Post is simple. Just go to our newsletter signup page and fill in your information. You can also click subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreePaperCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllfreePaperCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Paper Post or click the “Click here to unsubscribe” link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Find out how to use your My Crafts account to save crafts for reference later. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select 'Always.'
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreePapeCrafts.
See your projects and crafting tips published on AllFreePaperCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
AllFreePaperCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable craft collections organized around a theme, such as holiday crafts, party crafts or crafts in 30 Minutes or less. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of crafts to our users.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF project does not work, type the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreePaperCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away craft books, craft products, and crafting tools to our readers. In every issue of The Paper Post, we feature a new contest. These books and products are reviewed by our testing team and the in-depth review is provided on the contest page. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Giveaways last two weeks from the date of going live and then we pick a winner, who we notify by email. You have two weeks to send back your information in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed, we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about this giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in the weekly newsletter. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom right of any contest page.
If you want to link to AllFreePaperCrafts.com, just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreePaperCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a project or guest blog post. Designers who submit two or more paper crafts to AllFreePaperCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
But of course! You can visit our blog at FaveCraftsBlog.com. That’s pretty easy to remember right? We update our blog almost every day with new projects, crafting tips, craft news and more. We LOVE when readers comment on the blog, and you do not have to sign-in to comment. Just enter your name, email, and comment into the form at the bottom of each blog post and click submit. No one but the editors will see your email address, and we will only use it to contact you in response to a question or to thank you for a comment. You can find out more about the FaveCraftsBlog editors at Meet the Editors.
We welcome guest posts at the FaveCraftsBlog. If you are interested in contributing a guest post at our blog, whether you want to tell a personal crafting story or talk about a craft trend, simply contact us. We can include a link back to your website or blog and we often trade guest posts with other blogs. We love working with other members of the crafting community, so feel free to tell us your idea.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is email@example.com. For directions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send email through PrimeNewsletters.com or FaveCrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters, please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2015
- Glittery Thank You Card
- Elegant Tiled Greeting Card
- How to Make Shredded Paper Framed Art
- Understated Elegance Vintage Birthday Card
- Transparent Stained Glass Greeting Card
- Handmade Card for Coffee Lovers
- Little Pocket Greeting Cards
- Gorgeous Quilled Birthday Cake Card
- Cutest Confetti Cards
- How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blank Faces Printable Coloring Page
- Ultra Fast Floral Printable Table Numbers
- Impressive Peony Book Card Idea
- Tricolor Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Coastal Chic DIY Serving Tray
- Floral Fusion Homemade Birthday Card
- Tremendous Trump Printable Paper Doll
- Sausage Dog in a Sweater
- Easter Card with Plaited Egg
- Quilled Easter Egg Card