- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my paper craft for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreePaperCrafts?
- How do I link to AllFreePaperCrafts?
- How do I Use My Crafts?
- What are paper craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a paper craft product giveaway?
- What are some other paper craft resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreePaperCrafts.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreePaperCrafts?
- How do I get email from AllFreePaperCrafts in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your paper craft tutorials published on AllFreePaperCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Paper Craft Designer profiles on AllFreePaperCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreePaperCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreePaperCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a paper craft tutorial. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreePaperCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
AllFreePaperCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable papercraft collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of paper craft eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to diagrams and other resources in paper crafts published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF paper craft tutorial does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreePaperCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away paper craft products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- All Crafts
- American Craft Council
- Bella Dia
- CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
- Craft Gossip
- Skip to my Lou
- West Coast Crafty
The Paper Post is the free email craft newsletter published by the editors of AllFreePaperCrafts.com. We publish The Paper Post weekly. We publish The Paper Post one day per week.The editors at AllFreePaperCrafts also publish special offers issues of The Paper Post special with deals and offers for AllFreePaperCrafts readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a craft theme, such as origami, home decorating, kids crafts, scrapbooking, and everything else from A - Z. Here is what is included in each and every issue of The Paper Post:
- 15-45 original crafts
- Book and Product Giveaway - enter to win craft books and products
- New craft eBooks to download for free
- Crafting Tips
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter updates.
To subscribe to The Paper Post, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreePaperCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreePaperCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the paper craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Paper Post or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.allfreepapercrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a My Crafts box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreePaperCrafts.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreePaperCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated November 17, 2017
Project of the Day
Decorate your kitchen with this Cute Baking Printable Wall Art. Stop, drop, and roll in a way you don't expect! This adorable graphic… Continue reading: "Cute Baking Printable Wall Art"
- How to Make a Paper Lantern: 11 DIY Paper Lanterns
- Paper Flower Petal Butterflies
- Brocade Birthday Card
- Charming Paper Punch Cupcakes
- 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
- AllFreePaperCrafts Reviews and Giveaways
- Tissue Paper Flower Party Lights
- How to Make a 3D Card
- Quick and Easy Butterfly Cards
- Paper Punched Balloons
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Pirates Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- How To Be Organized – 10+ Habits
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- 24 Free Lunch Box Notes For Kids
- Printable Tangram Objects Fun Activities For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Games
- Patriotic American Flag Usa Military Card
- Fabulous Fourth Of July Fire Cracker Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas