- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my paper craft for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreePaperCrafts?
- How do I link to AllFreePaperCrafts?
- How do I Use My Crafts?
- What are paper craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a paper craft product giveaway?
- What are some other craft resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreePaperCrafts.com?
- Why can't I log into AllFreePaperCrafts.com?
- Why am I seeing advertisements on AllFreePaperCrafts.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreePaperCrafts?
- How do I get email from AllFreePaperCrafts in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your paper craft tutorials published on AllFreePaperCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Paper Craft Designer profiles on AllFreePaperCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreePaperCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreePaperCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a paper craft tutorial. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreePaperCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
AllFreePaperCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable papercraft collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of paper craft eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to diagrams and other resources in paper crafts published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF paper craft tutorial does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreePaperCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away paper craft products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- FaveCrafts YouTube channel
- AllFreeHolidayCrafts YouTube channel
- AllFreeSewing YouTube channel
- FaveQuilts YouTube channel
- AllFreeChristmasCrafts YouTube channel
Our website is advertising supported, which allows us to provide our content at no cost to the reader. If you come across something on our website that is not available for free, please feel free to contact us to let us know so we can review.
The Paper Post is the free email craft newsletter published by the editors of AllFreePaperCrafts.com. We publish The Paper Post weekly. We publish The Paper Post one day per week. The editors at AllFreePaperCrafts also publish special offers issues of The Paper Post special with deals and offers for AllFreePaperCrafts readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a craft theme, such as origami, home decorating, kkid'srafts, scrapbooking, and everything else from A - Z. Here is what is included in each and every issue of The Paper Post:
- 15-45 original crafts, resources, and tips
- Book and Product Giveaway - enter to win craft books and products
- New craft eBooks to download for free
- Project and technique video tutorials
- Product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
- Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter updates
To subscribe to The Paper Post, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreePaperCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreePaperCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the paper craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Paper Post or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.allfreepapercrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a My Crafts box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “[SITE NAME]” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button.
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’).
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)’
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.’
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreePaperCrafts.
If you receive a message when trying to log in that says “We could not log you in. Please check your email and password,” first ensure that the email you used is entered correctly. When you’re positive it’s correct, try hitting “Sign In” again. If you receive the same message, try clicking the “Forgot Password?” link under the “Sign In” button, re-enter your email address, and click “Send Me My Password.” Be sure to check all of your inboxes, including your spam folder, for the email.
Should you never receive your email, please contact customer service so we can help you get back into your account.
Like most websites, radio, and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Advertising on our site and in our newsletters is typically placed by national ad networks such as Amazon, Google, and Yahoo, among others. Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have any specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on AllFreePaperCrafts, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreePaperCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated December 12, 2022
- How to Make a Paper Lantern: 11 DIY Paper Lanterns
- 19 DIY Paper Jewelry Projects
- Free Printable Christmas Cootie Catcher
- Free Printable Woodland Winter Cards
- Starry Christmas Trees Printable
- Merry Christmas Adult Coloring Page
- Hungry Butterfly Adult Coloring Page
- 18 Free Printable Christmas Cards free eBook
- Ice Cream Truck Treat Box
- Don't Be Like the Rest of Them Darling Free Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas