- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
Love the paper crafts you see here? Now you can publish your own paper crafts here too! Submit your paper craft tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your paper project featured right here on AllFreePaperCrafts.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crafter today!
Projects We're Looking For Most:
- Mother's Day projects
- Memorial Day projects
- Fourth of July projects
- Father's Day projects
- DIY Wedding crafts and invitations
- Spring paper crafts
- Paper dolls
- Paper flowers and roses
- Paper home decor
- Paper marbling projects
- Paper quilling
- Papier mache projects
- Printable bookmarks
- Printable cards
- Printable paper dolls
- Printable recipe cards
- Recipe cards
- Recycled paper crafts
- Scrapbooking layouts and ideas
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
AllFreePaperCrafts Project Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a project for publication on AllFreePaperCrafts.com, Entrant must create an original project and list all required materials and instructions. The project must be submitted on the entry form found on www.AllFreePaperCrafts.com.
Qualifying projects must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total materials
All materials must be easy-to-find and available at local craft stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average crafter
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, skeins, amounts, and materials needed so others can successfully reproduce the project
Project must be original
Visit the Project Submission page on www.AllFreePaperCrafts.com to enter your original craft(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed project (project and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple projects but each entry must be for a separate and unique project. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
Lazy Minute Napkin Wreath
Make a decoration that says "spring is here." Check out this tutorial to learn how to make a Lazy Minute Napkin Wreath. This wreath… Continue reading: "Lazy Minute Napkin Wreath"
- Free Recipe Card Printables
- Blackberry Child Vintage Printable Graphic
- Rustic Red Poppy Handmade Card
- Sweet Free Printable Recipe Pages
- Alphabet Message Printable Greeting Card
- Adorable Animal Printable Cross Stitch Cards
- Simply Striped Printable Note Cards
- Vintage Flower Child Adult Coloring Page
- Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft
- Unexpectedly Cute Printable Paper Garland
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Basketball Maze
- Made For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label (free Printable)
- Free Printable: I Crocheted This For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Free Printable: A Gift For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label, A Dishcloth For You
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Craft: Another Way To Use Our Free Easter Printable
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Writing Prompt
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Maze
- Free Basketball Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas