Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Suzy Myers is an artist, crafter, and humor writer living in Atlanta, GA. She attended the Atlanta College of Art, and has a background in fine arts, graphic design, and photography. She specializes in paper quilling.
Suzy Myers is the author of Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom, a website that documents new and original craft ideas. The Sitcom features over 100 DIY tutorials with a specialty in vintage and recycled crafts.The goal of Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom is to inspire in people of all age groups.
Suzy is a regular contributor to Crafts ‘n Things and Kids Crafts 1-2-3.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
- Amazing Quilled Topiaries
- Butterfly Summer in a Jar
- Chic and Cheap Wall Art DIY
- Classy Quilled Blue and White China
- DIY Colorful Book Covers
- DIY Lottery Scratch Cards
- DIY Pendants from Cardboard
- Fabulous Filigree Photo Frame
- Faux Brass Wall Clock Decor
- Happy Couple Quilled Monogram
- How to Make Paper Beads out of Cereal Boxes
- Knockoff Metallic DIY Wall Decor
- Magazine Paper Reed Picture Frame
- Printable Greeting Card Organizer
- Radiant Quilled Butterfly
- Rainbow Recycled Magazine Crafts
- Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath
- Rusty Gate Wall Art
- Starry Night Quilling Art
- Summer Bloom Quilled Flowers Frame
- Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornaments
Read NextKim Score
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
janetsrwolfe 50389 08
Jul 29, 2019
I do both Quilling and Sewing. Using my Quilling tools, I can roll up the beads, but rather than using paper, since I sew, could I use the fabric remnants to make matching jewelry for the garment(s) that I am sewing?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy Alien Spaceship Craft
"This easy and fun and easy alien spaceship craft is out of this world! A fun outer space craft for kids, this project makes great… Continue reading: "Easy Alien Spaceship Craft"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Summer Activities For Kids: Fourth Of July Crafts
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas