We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you are a fan of paper quilling but want to learn how to make quilling paper yourself, then this tutorial for DIY Quilling Paper and Free Cutting Files will help. This paper quilling how to provides you with several options for cutting your own quilling paper strips. You will find out how to use a machine with free cutting files or cut the four different widths by hand. Creating your own strips allows you to choose the colors or patterns you want without being dependent on what can be found at stores.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Petite Paper Quilled Peacock
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Touch of Gold Paper Quilling Embellishment
- How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas