Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This Paper Watermelon Quilling Art will remind you of summer picnics in the sun. These mini quilling fruits are perfect DIY embellishments for summer invitations, scrapbooks, and more.
This tutorial will show you how to carefully quilling the tiny coils of the green rind, the pink or red insides, and even the black seeds. There are few better ways to welcome summer than with a juicy watermelon, and this paper quilling design is an homage to that. Quill these paper watermelons and stay cool.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
For even more beautiful quilling ideas, check out How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Quilled DIY Candle Holder
- Shimmering Ice Blue Quilled Butterfly
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Lady in Red Quilled Paper Doll
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Starry Night Quilling Art
- "Can't Stop Staring" Tightly Quilled Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3D Heart Card
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Make Paper Mache Dragon Eggs
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentine Cards
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas