We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This Paper Watermelon Quilling Art will remind you of summer picnics in the sun. These mini quilling fruits are perfect DIY embellishments for summer invitations, scrapbooks, and more.
This tutorial will show you how to carefully quilling the tiny coils of the green rind, the pink or red insides, and even the black seeds. There are few better ways to welcome summer than with a juicy watermelon, and this paper quilling design is an homage to that. Quill these paper watermelons and stay cool.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
For even more beautiful quilling ideas, check out How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Mushroom Quilling Designs
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
Paper Quilling Basics
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas