How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Though you can buy quilling paper that is precut and ready to use, you can make your own with this tutorial on How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips. Many quilling ideas involve standard paper quilling strips, however, that is not always the case. Sometimes filigree designs will require thicker or wider quilling paper. You may also need a unique color that is difficult to find. That's when you can make your own with these paper quilling tips for cutting paper into quilling strips.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Looking for a fun and easy craft project to make with your kids? This Toilet Paper Rolls Honeycomb is an incredibly cute way to… Continue reading: "DIY Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Craft"
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Peppy Paper Mums Quilling Comb Art
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas