How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Though you can buy quilling paper that is precut and ready to use, you can make your own with this tutorial on How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips. Many quilling ideas involve standard paper quilling strips, however, that is not always the case. Sometimes filigree designs will require thicker or wider quilling paper. You may also need a unique color that is difficult to find. That's when you can make your own with these paper quilling tips for cutting paper into quilling strips.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Find tons of ideas for paper quilling in this collection of
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Love Cards with Stencils
- DIY Beautiful Paper Roses
- Valentine's Day Tags
- 10+ Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards
- Lovely Quilled Heart Flower Card
- Prettiest Pale Pink Patchwork Heart Card
- Super Pretty Tissue Paper Flowers
- Long Stemmed Red Rose
- Colorful and Easy Abstract Art Canvas Pictures
- Printable Planner Sticker Set
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas