We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tulips are such pretty flowers, but they rarely stay open long enough to truly appreciate their beauty. If you want a tulip you can love year-round, consider making this Delicately Quilled Paper Tulip. It's a great opportunity to practice your quilling skills and bring some beauty into the world at the same time. You could hang your quilled flower for some spring-inspired wall art, or attach it to a card and spread the love. Whatever you decide, this gorgeous paper flower is certain to brighten the day of anyone who happens to see it.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Striped Sphere Quilled Earrings
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Peppy Paper Mums Quilling Comb Art
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- 3D Turtle Necklace
- "Can't Stop Staring" Tightly Quilled Flowers
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Thank A Veteran Cards – Free Printable
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Printable Woodland Kid's Maks
- Printable Tahnksgiving Labels
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Printable Halloween I Spy
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Flower Egg Ornament
- Reusable Advent Calendar
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas