We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tulips are such pretty flowers, but they rarely stay open long enough to truly appreciate their beauty. If you want a tulip you can love year-round, consider making this Delicately Quilled Paper Tulip. It's a great opportunity to practice your quilling skills and bring some beauty into the world at the same time. You could hang your quilled flower for some spring-inspired wall art, or attach it to a card and spread the love. Whatever you decide, this gorgeous paper flower is certain to brighten the day of anyone who happens to see it.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
Dazzling Dragonfly Quilling Designs
Pearled Purple Quilled Flower Necklace
Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
Fun Paper Quilling Acorn Craft
Colorful Quilled Butterfly
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mosaic Autumn Leaves
- Printable Pop Up Bouquet Birthday Card
- Nature's Grace Zfold Slit Card Tutorial
- Paper Autumn Leaves Suncatchers
- Mommy and Me Scrapbook Layout
- No-Sew Paper Garland with Cricut
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- DIY Paper Star Lantern
- Beyond the Shores Window Easel Card
- 5 Minute DIY July 4th Decorations
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas