We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tulips are such pretty flowers, but they rarely stay open long enough to truly appreciate their beauty. If you want a tulip you can love year-round, consider making this Delicately Quilled Paper Tulip. It's a great opportunity to practice your quilling skills and bring some beauty into the world at the same time. You could hang your quilled flower for some spring-inspired wall art, or attach it to a card and spread the love. Whatever you decide, this gorgeous paper flower is certain to brighten the day of anyone who happens to see it.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Flying Quilled Paper Dragonfly
- Fun Paper Quilling Acorn Craft
- Bright Quilled Flower
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- How To Quill Paper: Joining Corners
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Uniquely Quilled DIY Paper Roses
- Peppy Paper Mums Quilling Comb Art
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hamsa Template Free Printable
- Vintage Flowers Printable Thank You Cards
- Easy and Elegant Foiled Tri Shutter Christmas Card
- Stellar Sister Printable Paper Dolls
- Frosted Paper Peony Tutorial
- Frosted Ice Quilled Snowflake
- How to Make Holiday Bridge Cards
- Folded Christmas Tree Holiday Card
- Booogie Nights Pop Up Halloween Card
- Merry Christmas Adult Coloring Page
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas