We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tulips are such pretty flowers, but they rarely stay open long enough to truly appreciate their beauty. If you want a tulip you can love year-round, consider making this Delicately Quilled Paper Tulip. It's a great opportunity to practice your quilling skills and bring some beauty into the world at the same time. You could hang your quilled flower for some spring-inspired wall art, or attach it to a card and spread the love. Whatever you decide, this gorgeous paper flower is certain to brighten the day of anyone who happens to see it.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
Petite Paper Quilled Peacock
Dazzling Dragonfly Quilling Designs
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
Bright Quilled Flower
Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
- Vintage Botanical Invitations or Stationery
- Cricut Easy Press 2
- Floral Watercolor Printables
- Cheerful Birthday Gift Tags
- Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit
- St. Patrick’s Day Sight Word Printable Bingo Game
- Mother’s Day Gifts from Kids: Paper Flower Bouquet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas