We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tulips are such pretty flowers, but they rarely stay open long enough to truly appreciate their beauty. If you want a tulip you can love year-round, consider making this Delicately Quilled Paper Tulip. It's a great opportunity to practice your quilling skills and bring some beauty into the world at the same time. You could hang your quilled flower for some spring-inspired wall art, or attach it to a card and spread the love. Whatever you decide, this gorgeous paper flower is certain to brighten the day of anyone who happens to see it.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Mushroom Quilling Designs
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
Paper Quilling Basics
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas