We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Learning paper quilling skills, such as How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves, can be easier than you think. If you have some quilling ideas that involve letters, you may see how joining the corners isn't so tough since there's a bend. However, curvy letters, like "O", do not have any corners or bends, just curves. Learn the quilling techniques needed to glue those curvy letters perfectly with this step-by-step tutorial. In just a few minutes, you'll have a perfectly circular "O" that can then be glued to your homemade card.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lovely Little Ladybug Quilling Art
- Delicate Quilled Rose
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Quilled Flower Photo Frame Craft
- Quilled DIY Candle Holder
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas