We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Lilies of the valley are gorgeous pink or white flowers that grow in woodland areas. Create your own paper versions with this Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers paper quilling pattern. Use these DIY paper flowers as DIY embellishments for all your paper crafts. Quilling ideas like this will take your handmade cards to the next level and then some. Real lilies of the valley are poisonous but that's not the case with these beautiful quilled paper versions. The stunning swirled detail on these quilled flowers will impress anyone.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
Beehive Quilling Tutorial
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
Paper Quilling Basics
Exotic Quilled Flower
Touch of Gold Paper Quilling Embellishment
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Giant Boho Crepe Paper Flowers
- Gorgeous Vintage Insect Prints And Clip Art
- 4 Free Father's Day Printables
- Luau Cocktail Picks
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- 15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
- 4th of July Word Search Free Printable
- Paper Crafts to Beat the Summer Heat
- Kim from Crafting Cheerfully
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas