We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Lilies of the valley are gorgeous pink or white flowers that grow in woodland areas. Create your own paper versions with this Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers paper quilling pattern. Use these DIY paper flowers as DIY embellishments for all your paper crafts. Quilling ideas like this will take your handmade cards to the next level and then some. Real lilies of the valley are poisonous but that's not the case with these beautiful quilled paper versions. The stunning swirled detail on these quilled flowers will impress anyone.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
Paper Quilling Basics
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Mushroom Quilling Designs
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
Delicate Quilled Rose
Exotic Quilled Flower
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas