Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Make a cute little paper ladybug with this Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment tutorial. You can use quilling art like this quilled ladybug to create dioramas, decorate gift boxes, and any other use you can think of. It's an easy paper quilling project, which is especially fun for kids to try. You only need a few basic quilling tools, including red and black quilling paper, to get started. This is one of the best paper quilling designs for spring or summer, mimicking the outside world that's abuzz with (almost as cute) ladybugs.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Meet Penny, your new paper doll pal. This Vintage Penny Printable Paper Doll is full of old-fashioned fun. Simply press "print" and… Continue reading: "Vintage Penny Printable Paper Doll"
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Leo the Paper Quilled Lion Craft
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Thick Paper Quilled Poppies
- Paper Quilling Basics
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas