Delicate Quilled Rose
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but this Delicate Quilled Rose is the sweetest of all. If you're a frequent quilled paper artist, then you've probably tried out a number of different ways to quill a rose. This tutorial has them all beat. These paper roses are versatile. You can make them in a number of sizes and use them for a variety of crafts, from making your own quilled earrings to using them as embellishments on cards, to multiple other projects. You could even use them at your wedding! Regardless, these quilled roses are so beautiful, you won't be able to stop making them!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Mushroom Quilling Designs
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
Paper Quilling Basics
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas