Colorful Quilled Butterfly
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Butterflies are some of the most beautiful, vibrant creatures nature has to offer. Now you can carry around your own Colorful Quilled Butterfly with this tutorial. This craft is perfect for all those rainbow hued papers you have that are just waiting to be used together. Feel free to experiment with various sizes and different color combinations. When you're done, you could turn your bright creation into jewelry or a keychain or put it on a card to spread the love. Your friends will definitely want their own rainbow butterfly.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
If you like this fabulous quilling design, then be sure to take a look at all the incredible ideas in How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas