We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Learn paper quilling techniques that teach you how to create Quilled Hearts in Four Ways. Paper quilled hearts can be used for card making ideas, gifts, art, and more. These four designs are each unique and easy to learn. The delicate detailed coils that produce these quilled hearts make them much better than any other paper hearts you may be thinking to use for embellishments. You can make them smaller or larger depending on your project. No matter what, these paper quilling patterns are going to come in handy for many of your crafts.
Learn other quilling shapes with this article, Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lovely Little Ladybug Quilling Art
- Delicate Quilled Rose
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Quilled Flower Photo Frame Craft
- Quilled DIY Candle Holder
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas