26 Sweet Spring Paper Craft Ideas
This collection includes DIY paper flowers and other beautiful decorations to help you celebrate spring!
By: Krista Childers, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Spring has sprung! Well, even if it hasn't, there are still a bunch of amazing paper crafts for you to make in preparation for once the snow melts. In this collection of 26 Sweet Spring Paper Craft Ideas, you will find the most wonderful spring-related craft ideas we could track down. We don't know about you, but when we think of spring, we think of that mixture of stunning pastels and bright colors, the sweet smell of trees and flowers blooming, birds singing melodic melodies, beautiful butterflies coasting by, and the sun shining while the wind blows. It's a brilliant time of year because, after a grueling winter, we appreciate all of that nature even more than usual.
That is the feeling we have tried to create with these paper craft ideas. Birds, butterflies, colors, flowers, and sunshine - these crafts are full of them! We've sorted these spring crafts into categories to help you find what you're looking for. In the DIY Decorations category, you will find incredibly impressive decorations to welcome springtime around your home. In the DIY Embellishments category, you will find little paper crafts to embellish cards, scrapbooks, and other paper projects. In Free Printables, you will be amazed at what kind of things you can print. From recipe cards to wrapping paper and everything in between, there are free printables for everyone. The Handmade Cards category uses stamping, die cutting, and other unique techniques to make the loveliest homemade cards for your loved ones. The last category is probably our favorite. In How to Make Paper Flowers, you will find the most breathtaking paper flowers ever. They look just like you've plucked them from the garden. Truly amazing!
Table of Contents
Banners, tabletop crafts, and wreaths. That's what you'll find in our decor section. These paper crafts are really charming and scream, "spring is here!" The Butterfly Summer in a Jar works for both spring and summer decor, so you can keep it around even longer. These paper crafts will help the inside of your home match what is happening outside.
CCards, scrapbook layouts, and even paper flowers are extremely versatile paper crafts. After all, one can make a card for any occasion, a scrapbook layout to document any memory, and a paper flower to embellish any project. To get some amazing tutorials and ideas, download our fantastic Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers free eBook
These embellishments are jaw-dropping. We love these tiny crafts that make such a big impression. If you love paper quilling, make sure you check out some of these quilling projects because they are awesome. The beauty of embellishments is that you can use them on almost any craft to make it even more spectacular. All of these are 3D, which gives your 2- or 3D project that much more dimension.
Everyone loves printables, especially free printables. If you are unfamiliar, then this is the place to jump on the bandwagon. We have a superb selection of printables, which include gift tags, paper butterflies, recipe cards, and wrapping paper. Great gift giving ideas that are easy as pie to create!
AllFreePaperCrafts has truly awesome free printables on the site. You'll find yourself crafting up a storm by barely lifting a finger, especially when it comes to gift tags. These will come in handy so often, so save this collection of 19 Printable Gift Tags for All Occasions
If you take the time to send a card, then you can make it even more special by making the card by hand. With these handmade cards, you'll see how to to make inspiring cards for any springtime holiday. People love to receive cards "just because" as well.
How to Make Paper Flowers
Click on any of these links and you will say, "WOW!" Some of these paper flowers do not even look like paper. There are also various types of paper used to make these flowers. Some of the materials include cardstock, crepe paper, kraft paper, and tissue paper. So pretty and fun to make!
If you are interested in finding even more paper flowers, then you should look at our amazing list. In this collection, you will be amazed at how many beautiful paper flower designs you'll find. Take a look: How to Make Paper Flowers: 30+ DIY Paper Flowers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 30+ DIY Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Crafts: 50 Handmade Card Ideas, Scrapbook Layout Ideas, and More Paper Crafts
- 10+ Handmade Bookmark Ideas
- 100 Paper Crafts: Card Making Ideas, Free Printables, and More Paper Craft Ideas
- 25+ Easy Paper Crafts: Christmas, Printables, and More
- Paper Crafts for Spring: 30 Paper Craft Ideas
- How to Quill Paper
- Impressive Tissue Paper Flowers
- The Top 100 Paper Crafts of 2016
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fancy Folds Card
- Words on Wings Butterfly Embellishment
- Dainty Little Tissue Paper Flowers
- 8 Gorgeous Card Making Ideas
- Beautiful Ballerina Printable Paper Doll
- Handmade Leather Journals
- Baby's First Peek-a-Boo Toy
- Camellia DIY Paper Flowers
- 26 Homemade Father's Day Cards and Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Chameleon Color Tones Pencils