This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
How To Make Flowers From Magazine Pages
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Do you have a stack of magazines that you've not recycled yet? Don't throw them away! Let me show you how to make whimsical flowers using colorful magazine pages. Find out what kinds of magazine pages I chose to represent all the petals, leaves and stems. I've also provided step-by-step instructions for creating this inexpensive craft project. I chose to feature my flowers on a thrift store find which gave it an awesome artsy makeover. Now, it's time to get creative and make some flowers so grab your magazines!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
- Magazine Pages
- Mod Podge
- Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
Read NextSimple Spiral Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas