Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
In 1928, the character of Mickey Mouse was created. His group of lovable friends shortly followed. Today, nearly a century later, they're as popular as ever, but did you know that Mickey isn't the Disney character with the most film appearances? That honor actually belongs to his good friend Donald Duck. If you have someone in your life who loves Donald Duck and the rest of the Disney characters, then they'll adore this Donald Duck Handmade Box Card. This fun 3D card can be folded down into an envelope, then popped back up again when you take it out.
From the blogger: "Create an adorable Donald Duck box card for a birthday surprise that is sure to put a smile on the face of any Disney fan."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Find more incredibly detailed 3D cards inside this collection, How to Make a 3D Card: 23+ Card Making Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Start counting down for Christmas this year with unique DIY advent calendar. This Mini Matchbox DIY Advent Calendar uses old… Continue reading: "Mini Matchbox DIY Advent Calendar"
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas