We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
The little girl or boy you give this DIY card to is never going to "let it go," that's for sure. Use die cuts and coloring techniques to create this stunning Disney-inspired birthday card featuring Queen Elsa.
The movie Frozen will always be popular, especially with the young ones in your life, and so this handmade birthday card will always come in handy. Anyone who loves Frozen will appreciate this pretty and glittery card and will probably keep it to display in her or his room.
From the Blogger: "This birthday card is perfect for any fan of the movie Frozen. Learn how to apply ink to cardstock to achieve the highlights in Elsa's hair."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
If you like this handmade card, then you are going to love 26 Homemade Birthday Cards
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Happy Birthday Butterfly Card
Slowpoke Belated Birthday Card
3D Butterfly Birthday Card
Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card
Printable Pop Up Bouquet Birthday Card
3D Paper LEGO Birthday Card
What to Write in a Birthday Card
How to Make a Flower Birthday Card
Fun Finger Printable Birthday Cards
Brocade Birthday Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas