Scrapbooking Layouts: 20+ of Our Favorite Scrapbook Page Ideas
Take your scrapbook page layouts to the next level with these creative ideas.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
What events do you like to scrapbook? Some crafters scrapbook on an event-to-event basis. Maybe you want to scrapbook a one-day event like a wedding, or perhaps you'd like to cover a larger time period like your child's first year of life.
Regardless of the event or time period you're looking to cover, AllFreePaperCrafts has scrapbooking ideas for every season! In this collection of Scrapbooking Layouts: 20 of Our Favorite Scrapbook Page Ideas, we have layouts for every season and almost any occasion!
These wonderful scrapbook layouts are sorted by season, though don't let that limit you. You may find something in the Summer Scrapbook Layouts category that can be configured for a trip you made in April.
The beauty of scrapbook layouts is that you can personalize and customize them as you see fit for your own scrapbook. Take a look at these projects and we promise your head will be swimming with ideas with your own DIY scrapbook ideas.
If you like these paper crafts and want to see more, then don't forget to sign up for the AllFreePaperCrafts newsletter, The Paper Post.
PLUS! Check out the video tutorial right below to learn how to quill paper hearts. Quilled hearts will make adorable embellishments on many scrapbook page layouts.
Table of Contents
Supplies for Scrapbooking
Before you start scrapbooking, let's go over a list of basic scrapbooking supplies.
- A scrapbook, binder, or album to hold your scrapbook pages
- Scrapbook paper (you will need a piece, usually 12" x 12" for the base and then other patterned papers for your accents)
- Your photos (tip: It's a smart idea to make high-quality copies of all pictures so that you don't have to use the originals in the scrapbook just in case they get damaged.)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Cutting mat
- Adhesive (this can be any archival type, from adhesive guns to glue stick)
- Photo corners or squares
- Embellishments and related tools (stamps, glitter, paper punches, die cuts, buttons, paper flowers, etc.)
- Markers, pens, or other writing utensils
- Clear protective sleeves for pages (optional)
If you're wondering where to buy scrapbooking supplies, first check your local craft stores. Chain stores will have a lot of scrapbooking supplies or can usually order anything they are missing. Your boutique card and paper stores may not have as much of a selection but they tend to have unique and trendy options. They can also order things you may not see in the store.
While on the subject of ordering, the internet has just about anything you may want or need, including scrapbooking supplies. You can search popular paper craft brands such as:
Spring Scrapbook Layouts
If you celebrate Easter or you have a similar springtime event to scrapbook, you'll love these layouts! Nothing quite says spring like butterflies, flowers, and pastels, and we have the elements of each iconic springtime look in these Spring Scrapbook Layouts.
Make a butterfly scrapbook layout for an airy and light page. For a page that looks like a garden in and of itself, give the Floral Scrapbook Layout a try. These scrapbooking layouts will be gorgeous additions to your album.
Find some amazing embellishment tutorials that will help take your page layout ideas to the next level of creativity with this collection of How to Scrapbook and Craft with Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts free eBook
Summer Scrapbook Layouts
Summer is the most popular time to have adventures. The kids are out of school, the sun is shining, and everyone is ready to get out of the house. Once you're done having those adventures, the next best part is memorializing those memories in scrapbooks.
Days at camp, vacations, spending time with the family - all of these things are worth remembering. For a dreamy and simple look, check out the All I Dream for You Scrapbooking Layout. You will love the way these Summer Scrapbook Layouts look when completed.
Fall Scrapbook Layouts
Halloween might be one of the most exciting events to collect into a scrapbook. You can use an album to recall all of the exciting costumes your friends and family wore during any given year! The memories are incredible and should be documented by scrapbooking up a page for this fall holiday.
They can be preserved to perfection with any of these Fall Scrapbook Layouts. An Alice in Wonderland fan will appreciate the "Mad as a Hatter" design. For a lovely fall layout to document the perfect autumn day, make the vintage monochrome layout.
You can print all of these tutorials and keep them near as you craft. So many incredible ideas that will keep you busy all year. For these tutorials, take a look at Free Printable Crafts: 50 Handmade Card Ideas, Scrapbook Layout Ideas, and More Paper Crafts
Winter Scrapbook Layouts
Celebrate Christmas with festive colors and beautiful pine trees, presents, and snowflakes to embellish the page. If you have great Valentine's Day memories to preserve, be sure to make the XOXO scrapbook layout or the ever-so-sweet and romantic scrapbook layouts.
These Winter Scrapbook Layouts cover a wide span of seasonal events! You'll remember bundling up at Christmas and your heart melting on Valentine's Day forever and ever with these beautiful cherished memories.
BONUS! Baby Scrapbook Ideas
If you're like most people, you probably know someone who is pregnant, just had a baby, or is planning for a bigger family in the future. These baby scrapbook layouts are the perfect way to remember the birth or a special day in baby's life.
Combine these beautiful scrapbook page layouts with others or make one and frame it. It makes a lovely baby shower gift or first birthday gift.
Lovers of paper craft, rejoice! Our free, downloadable eBook, Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers, has all the ideas you need to use up that pile of scrap paper and then some. Get it here: Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers free eBook
Do you enjoy creating your own scrapbook layouts?
Let us know in the comments below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Everything is better with glitter! Sometimes a little extra sparkle will really help your handmade greeting cards shine. This Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glittered Greeting Card"
- Beautiful Cruising Scrapbooking Layout
- 20+ of Our Favorite Scrapbook Page Ideas
- Starry Night Scrapbook Frames
- Lucky in Love Scrapbook Layout
- Graceful Fairy Belle Scrapbook Layout
- Lovely XOXO Scrapbook Layout
- Sprawling Vine Scrapbook Layout
- All I Dream for You Scrapbooking Layout
- Finding Nemo Scrapbook Layout
- Girly Girl Scrapbook Page Layout
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Free Printable Scripture Greeting Card
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreePaperCrafts
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Easter Word Scramble Printable
- Easter Bingo Game Printable
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Free Printable Potassium Information Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas