This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hugs and Kisses Disney Scrapbooking Layout
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"You don't need to use special papers to create a magical Disney scrapbook layout. This project will show you how to make a Disney layout with only a few simple silhouettes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to craft delicate blooms with the Completely Incredible Coffee Filter Roses. These beautiful paper flowers look absolutely… Continue reading: "Completely Incredible Coffee Filter Roses"
- 20+ of Our Favorite Scrapbook Page Ideas
- Alaska Kraft Travel Layout
- Butterfly Baby Scrapbooking Layout
- Frosty Fun Scrapbook Layout
- All I Dream for You Scrapbooking Layout
- Sprawling Vine Scrapbook Layout
- "Vintage Drawer" Scrapbook Layout
- Butterfly Scrapbook Layout
- Graceful Fairy Belle Scrapbook Layout
- Starry Night Scrapbook Frames
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas