Hugs and Kisses Disney Scrapbooking Layout
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"You don't need to use special papers to create a magical Disney scrapbook layout. This project will show you how to make a Disney layout with only a few simple silhouettes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Quilling Comb Paper Butterflies may be a new idea for you. Even though you use paper quilling strips, the tool you use to make… Continue reading: "Quilling Comb Paper Butterflies"
- 20+ of Our Favorite Scrapbook Page Ideas
- Butterfly Baby Scrapbooking Layout
- Boys and Their Toys Scrapbook Layout
- Beautiful Cruising Scrapbooking Layout
- Sprawling Vine Scrapbook Layout
- Finding Nemo Scrapbook Layout
- You Make Me Smile Majestic Morning Layout
- The Beauty of Simple Things Page Layout
- Hugs and Kisses Disney Scrapbooking Layout
- Santa's Lap Scrapbook Layout
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Birthday Wishing Card
- Free Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- Printable Santa and Elves Holiday Invitations
- Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper Template
- Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Santa Bucks Kids Gift Certificates
- Printable Christmas Tree, Ornaments and Garland
- 35+ Free Christmas Printables for Crafting, Scrapbooking & More Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas