Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
17 DIY Wedding Invitations, Wedding Card Ideas, and Handmade Anniversary Cards
These DIY wedding cards are perfect for any love birds!
By: Krista Childers, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
One of the best times to make handmade cards is for weddings. These card making ideas allow you to use the most romantic and rich elements to either welcome, congratulate, or express feelings of excitement for weddings or anniversaries.
In this collection of 17 DIY Wedding Invitations, Wedding Card Ideas, and Handmade Anniversary Cards, we have gathered the most stunning DIY cards that can be used for inviting guests to your wedding, congratulating the happy couple on their special day, or expressing love to your sweetie on your anniversary.
Weddings are already so expensive that we want to help you find wedding invitation templates along with wedding and anniversary card ideas that will help keep the cost down. Get your bridesmaids together and knock out these thoughtful and unique DIY wedding invitations over a bottle of wine.
Create delicately beautiful DIY wedding cards for the lucky bride and groom to express your deepest wishes for their future lives together. Instead of buying DIY cards, use these anniversary card ideas to make that anniversary wish for your spouse or the happy couple you know even more special and personal.
The card making ideas in this collection will provide you with truly one-of-a-kind ideas for your romantic DIY cards for all aspects of the new marriage. Guests will want to frame any of these gorgeous wedding invitations. The newlyweds will greatly appreciate the effort you put into your congratulatory card when they open it after their wedding.
Whether it's your own anniversary or you want to wish a couple a happy first, fifth, tenth, or twentieth anniversary, you'll find the sweetest handmade cards to make.
PLUS! Check out the video tutorial below and learn how to make the most breathtakingly beautiful wedding invitations and programs ever!
Table of Contents
Make Your Own Wedding Invitations
Sure you could buy wedding invitations, but creating DIY wedding invitations will really WOW all of your family and friends. It gives it that personal touch everyone will appreciate. Many of these wedding invitation templates can also be used for thank you notes with some slight tweaks.
Because of the detail in some of these handmade cards, it would be helpful to enlist your wedding party to help design these pretty pieces. Dress these DIY cards up or down, or change the colors or images as needed to fit your wedding theme.
Find even more amazing card ideas in this collection of 35+ Handmade Card Ideas: How to Make Greeting Cards
Handmade Cards for Weddings
Bringing a thoughtful gift for the newlyweds is wonderful, but DIY wedding cards are just as important. These are especially great if you are giving the couple money instead of a gift because the detail on these cards shows how much you care and how happy you are for them to start the next chapter of their lives.
From simple to complex, there's a card for every type of bride and groom. Also, with lace, quilling, and glitter options, they are sure to impress every couple.
Now that you have your gorgeous DIY card, wrap that gift up beautifully, too. Take a look at the ideas found in 30 Gift Wrapping Ideas: Birthdays, Christmas, Graduations, Weddings, and More
Anniversary Card Ideas
Each yearly anniversary following the wedding is a fantastic reason to celebrate. Give these romantic and sweet handmade DIY anniversary cards to wish the love of your life a happy anniversary or to wish the lovely couple another year of happiness.
These uniquely-detailed handmade cards express the loveliest wishes in the sweetest ways. Many of these DIY cards also work for other romantic holidays, such as Valentine's Day. Anytime you want to let your sweetie know that you are thinking fondly of them, make one of these fantastic cards.
You are about to discover how versatile paper can be. You will love DIY Home Decor: 11 Paper Craft Decorating Ideas for Your Home free eBook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- To the Chapel DIY Wedding Invitation
- Printer-Friendly Embossing
- Harry Potter-Themed Printable Wedding Cards
- Black and Gold Wedding Invitation
- Dress and Tux Trifold Wedding Card
- Paper Quilling DIY Wedding Card
- 17 DIY Wedding Invitations, Wedding Card Ideas, and Handmade Anniversary Cards
- Lovely and Lacy Wedding Card
- Something Old Something Blue Wedding Invitation
- Chiming Bells Wedding Invitation
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilled Paper Candle Holder
- Romantic Book Page Rose
- Outstanding Origami Butterflies
- Paper Crafts for Spring: 30 Paper Craft Ideas
- Lovely Little Paper Flowers
- Pretty Paper Butterflies: 20 Butterfly Crafts
- Rustic Red Poppy Handmade Card
- Cutest Cupcake DIY Goodie Bags
- Vintage Penny Printable Paper Doll
- Mixed Media Paper Sunflower