Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Xyron Creative Station Lite Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Xyron Creative Station Lite Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Two words: STICKER MACHINE! But this Xyron Creative Station Lite isn't only a sticker machine; it also makes magnets or laminates a variety of materials. You can make any image into a fun, long-lasting creation. Stickers, magnets or laminates can be made in minutes. The Creative Station Lite is a paper crafter's dream, making whatever sticker your heart desires, or laminating paper crafts so that they stay protected forever.
The Creative Station Lite works quick and easy. You simply cut your paper or cardstock to five inches or less (about a fourth the size of a sheet of printer paper) and feed it through the machine while turning the lever. There's a handy tool in back to snip your new sticker off, and you're done! The whole process of putting your paper through the machine takes under a minute.
This machine doesn't need batteries or any power source, and the cartridges are also very simple to remove and replace. Since each cartridge of the permanent adhesive is 18 ft long, you can make a lot of stickers before you'll run out!
In about an hour, I made stickers for everyone in our office (30+ stickers total!). The best part is you can really personalize a gift by creating a sticker or magnet with a family photo. Make anyone smile by giving them a sticker of their loved ones or pet.
Here are some comments from my coworkers who used this machine:
"Super cute machine! It is very easy to use, and I love how compact it is. It took me longer to find the image I wanted to make than it did to make the sticker! Love it."
"It's super fun and cute. If I were a teacher, I would definitely want one to use in class. Even though I'm not a teacher I would want one just to make everything into a sticker. And I mean everything. I've only made one sticker and I already want to make a dozen more. Of what? I don't know."
The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to making your paper crafts more shareable and permanent with this easy-to-use tool.
What is the first sticker you'd make with this new sticker machine?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Creative Options Project Box
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Stockholm Papercraft Map
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Win Ohuhu's 48 Colored Drawing Pencils and Electric Eraser Kit!
- Win the Ultimate Origami Lover's Prize Pack!
- Enter to win the Office Suite Paper Collection!
- Win a Xyron Creative Station Lite Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Love Coupons For Valentine’s Day
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Valentine’s Day Baby Yoda
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas