Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Lindy’s Stamp Gang is a family-run crafting company that has really neat products for mixed media projects like sprays, embossing powders, mists and so much more. Their embossing powders are made of high-quality embossing powder that give your projects amazing movement, but what I’m really intrigued about are the Starburst Sprays.
Starburst Sprays are the most popular color sprays from Lindy’s Stamp Gang and I’m beginning to see why. At first glance it doesn’t look like much is in each of the 2-ounce fine mist spray bottles, but each will actually take you a long way; you simply have to add warm water and you will magically see the ink spray appear before your eyes. Starburst Sprays create eye-catching two-toned color with loads of shimmer. These sprays are non-toxic and acid-free that work perfectly with paper, wood, clay, canvas and so much more, which is perfect for those wanting to dive into multiple craft projects at once.
These sprays are sold individually as well as in packages of 5 that come in coordinating colors. The Autumn Leaves set is perfect for fall projects like cards and scrapbooking and have beautiful shimmery colors of autumn maple crimson, cattail copper brown, ponderosa pine olive, red hot poker orange and Tibetan poppy teal. Send your sweetest friend a fun fall “thinking of you” card designed in just the right amount of shimmer. There are almost 100 colors of Starburst Sprays to choose from, so you really can find the color you’re looking for, for your next project. Hi Maintenance Magenta would look amazing paired with Sassy Sapphire or Time Travel Teal; you will have so much fun picking out colors!
Lindy’s Stamp Gang will introduce you to a whole new world of crafting. Starburst Sprays will create a spray paint or watercolor type of look, but with that amazing shimmery look that will mesmerize you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Quilling Comb Paper Butterflies may be a new idea for you. Even though you use paper quilling strips, the tool you use to make… Continue reading: "Quilling Comb Paper Butterflies"
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Chance to win a Triangles Planner Notebook!
- Chance to win Sketch & Color Colored Pencils!
- Stackable Washi Dispenser
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Art of Life Collection
- Indian Border Stencil Bundle
- Win the Ultimate Origami Lover's Prize Pack!
- Chance to win 36-Count GelWriter Set in Pre-Colored Box!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Birthday Wishing Card
- Free Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- Printable Santa and Elves Holiday Invitations
- Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper Template
- Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Santa Bucks Kids Gift Certificates
- Printable Christmas Tree, Ornaments and Garland
- 35+ Free Christmas Printables for Crafting, Scrapbooking & More Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas