Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
Gifted by: Fiskars
Reviewed by: Jade Harrington
WOW! That is exactly how I will start this post because this product I am about to show you just made my life so much easier. I do a lot of cutting and trust me I have tried many products looking for that “perfect” edge. Sometimes a product works great until the blade goes bad then you are at square one! Know what I mean! This ProCision cutter is like WHAM BAM THANK YA MAM!
So let’s get started because I have a lot to show you!
Fiskars came out with this ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer (12″). Yep you just heard that right! A rotary trimmer. Just the look of it screams “perfection” and “elegant”.
Here is a little bit about this product that comes from the Fiskar’s website.
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle for straight, perfectly precise cuts. As a bonus, it cuts a wide range of thick materials. Additional innovations include a spring-action rotary bypass blade that stays sharp and never needs to be replaced, a built-in smudge guard, grid line measurements on the top and bottom so you can use the base to your left or right, a top-quality work surface for long-lasting performance and a convenient folding design to take up less space during storage and transport.
I think they nailed it with this one.
In this picture you can really see the dual-rail system good. This is exactly how it comes in the box. It’s very compact and fits in most spaces once it’s folded. That is what I love about it. It has a 13″ base deck that folds at 5.75″ grid line.
Fiskars: Dual-rail system delivers ultra-precise cutting performance through heavy-duty craft materials.
I love that the feet are rubberized. This feature offers stability when you are cutting things!
Another thing that makes this product nice is the ability to fold it in half which makes for easy storage. If you plan to transport it this will make your life so much easier.
There is a built in guard to keep your fingers safe and your materials finger print free. It also has bold accent grid lines which include 1/16″ increments and metric measurements. It has an expanded 2.5″ grid and the grid lines are placed under the plastic base. This is nice because the lines and numbers will never get messed up.
The spring action blade stays sharp, so you NEVER have to replace it.
You just slide your piece of paper under the guard and your paper will be completely secure. By the way, the smudge guard has a little orange clip which lock’s it in place for you.
Once it is secured you just slide that blade from one side to the other and BAM! Perfect cut!
“Ideal for making straight, precise cuts through multiple sheets of cardstock, chipboard and grunge board, plus more traditional crafting materials like paper and vellum.”
I hope you enjoyed learning about this great product. Did I mention that it has a LIFETIME warranty? I LOVE THAT!
Read NextSizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to Win a Midnight Black Desk Organizer Bundle!
- Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win the MISTI Stamp Tool!
- Stockholm Papercraft Map
- Chance to win Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers!
- Chance to win a Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
- Chance to win a Marvy Uchida Embossing Heat Tool!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables
- How To Make Pine Cones Out Of Paper
- Simple Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Free Hanukkah Coloring Pages For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas