E-Z Runner Grand
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Never run out of adhesive in the middle of a project again when you use the E-Z Runner® Grand. This dispenser from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® holds more adhesive than ever before!
Fitted with a comfortable handle, the E-Z Runner® Grand contains a larger compartment for storing the new 150 foot adhesive refills. As with all of their adhesive runner products, the dispensers are extremely easy to refill. You don't have to worry about threading the adhesive through the runner or any number of complicated refill options that other dispensers have! Simply pop the old refill out and the new refill in, and you're ready to go. The great thing about this particular dispenser is that you shouldn't have to refill it that often!
Going back to the handle, I absolutely love the feel of this E-Z Runner in my hands. You hold it differently than the original E-Z Runner®. The smaller dispenser fits with a sort of pinch grip in your hands, while the handle on the E-Z Runner® Grand allows you to hold it in your fist. It's a different hold, so it is a different feel to adjust to, but I found that this size is so great for larger projects! It allows you to really easily draw lines of adhesive in curving and otherwise unusual shapes; you don't need to be bound to a simple straight line. If you're working with 12x12 layouts, posters, or other large-scale projects, this E-Z Runner® Grand is perfect for you!
The adhesive measures 8mm wide and, as mentioned, 150 feet long. Each package comes with one dispenser and one adhesive refill, and you can purchase more adhesive separately. The tool is also lightweight! It only weighs 6oz, making for an even easier user experience. Kids can use it for school crafts, and it can also be used for office or general projects. I also love that the refills are recyclable! Overall, this dispenser is a great option for any adhesives enthusiast.
Read NextBrea Reese Watercolor Cream Sticks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Decorate your little girl's bedroom with this Scrapbook Paper Embroidery Hoop Art. Embroidery hoop crafts are more popular than you… Continue reading: "Scrapbook Paper Embroidery Hoop Art"
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
- Enter to win an Everything Mary Deluxe Scrapbook Organizer!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Enter for your chance to win a Stackable Washi Tape Dispenser!
- Creative Coloring Techniques Online Class
- Violet Crush Collection
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
- Bible Origami
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- Elf Paper Bag Puppet
- Printable Summer Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Papercraft Hulk Puppet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas