Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Go-Organize Revolving Organizer
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Go-Organize Revolving Organizer
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Staying organized is a top priority I have every year and somehow it ends up falling through. Being a crafter and having so many craft supplies, materials and tools can become overwhelming if you don't have a proper organization method. With the Revolving Organizer from Go-Organize you can get your craft room into tip-top shape and know exactly where to find each of your items.
The Revolving Organizer features 3 drawers, 4 hooks, 3 fabric holders and a frame for labeling or putting in a photo if you wish. The drawers are great for smaller items like paper clips, push pins, staples, stamps and small ink pads and the fabric holders are great for holding small bottles of dye or even markers. The top of the organizer can hold all sorts of goodies from scissors and pads of paper to larger ink pads, markers, jewelry making supplies and rotary cutters; it's really great for just about any craft supplies.
With a white painted finish, this organizer will easily match your room decor and the fact that it's constructed of durable, high quality MDF fiberboard means it'll last just as long as your craft room. Although this is a desktop organizer, it's quite large in size measuring 14 inches by 12 inches by 7 inches, so it'll take up more space than a typical organizer, but it has so many cubbies and spaces for all your tools. One thing to note is that some of the slots are deep, so you might want to put something on the bottom of that particular slot so you can easily grab your items.
Go-Organize has plenty of home and office storage products to help manage your organization whether it's for your craft room, your bedroom, your home office or even your laundry room. There are products to mix and match so you can design your own storage solution.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to Win an Adorable Scrapbook Sticker Pack!
Majestic Morning Collection
Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
Win the Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit!
Win a Fiskars Prize Pack!
Win a Wow! Embossing Powder Kit!
WIN the Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set!
Win a collection of pens from Sakura of America!
Win an Envelope Punch Board!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Butterflies
- Paper Jumbo Peony BackDrop
- Celebrate Being a #GirlBoss With Free Printables
- Mother's Day and Thank You Candy Bar Wrappers
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Game Board
- Folded Paper Easter Bunny Garland
- 10 Free Easter Printables
- Desserts Word Search Printable
- Clothing Word Search Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas