Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Mini stamps are a card maker's dream, and they're made even better with coordinating steel dies. Decorate your cards with adorable stamped images that will put a smile on any loved one's face. Your cards will shift from 2D to 3D when you use the coordinating steel dies to cut out your images and make them really pop! This collection of Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies, which includes Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat, is an adorable collection that every card maker should have!
The first set of stamps is called Wish You Were Here and it is the perfect set for sending travel themed cards! The USA map stamp and die is a completely adorable and unique. Create your own little map of the United States and add other fun stamps as well! For example, there's a mini heart stamp that you can use to identify a specific state you love, or you can use a little X as if to say "X Marks the Spot!" The cute sentiments play off the travel theme: "You mean the WORLD to me," "Missing you," and "Wish you were here." For the perfect travel-themed card, use these steel dies and stamps.
The second set of stamps is the punniest of them all! Tell someone you like the way they roll with the Let's Roll stamps and dies. Included in this stamp set are several types of sushi and adorable smiling faces to adorn the little rolls. You can use these stamps and dies to make a charming congratulatory card when you explain that you are "soy" happy for them.
Last, dive into the nautical trend with the Float My Boat stamps and dies. This coordinating set is perfect for the spring and is a great way to welcome summer. Send a heartfelt thank you note with the "You're a lifesaver" stamp, and be sure to decorate the front of the card with the sailboat, anchor, and life preserver! You can even craft a unique Valentine's Day card when you tell someone "You are my anchor." For the ocean lover in your life, these sentiments and images are perfect.
Embellish your next card with these adorable cling stamps and dies. Perfect for anything from thank you cards to heartfelt congratulations, these stamps and dies will bring a smile to any loved one's day.
Read NextPaletteful Packs Subscription Kit
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Look up into the summer night sky and be able to determine what stars you are looking at with this Free Printable Summer Constellation… Continue reading: "Free Printable Summer Constellation Map"
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Stockholm Papercraft Map
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
- Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
- Enter to Win an Adorable Scrapbook Sticker Pack!
- Chance to win the MISTI Stamp Tool!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Baby Shower Bingo
- Printable Fall Leaves Coloring Page
- Perfect Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft
- Printable Fall Wreath Coloring Page
- Spooktacular Ghost Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas