Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Triangles Planner Notebook
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Triangles Planner Notebook
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
I'm all about the planners and journals these days; I cannot live day to day without my calendar at my side. Although some days it's more frustrating than not because my calendar is on my phone and sometimes I like to have something physical in front of me. That's when I discovered Jane's Agenda; they have these awesome planners and notebooks that will make your life a whole lot easier.
The planner notebooks, which I think is neat, comes in a variety of sizes ranging from mini all the way to letter sized, so depending on when you need your planner you can easily put the mini in your purse so you have it when you're on-the-go. You also have the option of what kind of notes style you want - dots, lines and graph. I personally go with the traditional lines so my writing stays nice and neat. Each notebook has a punch style to choose from as well; discbound and spiral.
The girls at Jane's Agenda really thought of everything giving you so many choices. Everyone has a different journaling style, so why not personalize your journal just the way you like it? Each is laminated with a heavy laminate, there's a permanent elastic ribbon attached with metal eyelets to keep them secure, AND all the covers are removable, so you can switch it to fit your style. Styles include bohemian feather, chevron, peonies, succulents, triangles and so much more. Within each of the notebooks or journals you can also include calendar inserts, so you can keep track of what you have to do each day. These inserts also come in a variety of styles.
If you're looking to jot down notes, journal your inner thoughts or simply keep track of what events you have coming up then you're going to love the products from Jane's Agenda.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Looking for a fun and easy craft project to make with your kids? This Toilet Paper Rolls Honeycomb is an incredibly cute way to… Continue reading: "DIY Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Craft"
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Chance to win the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Adapter G!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
- Win Ohuhu's 48 Colored Drawing Pencils and Electric Eraser Kit!
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- How To Make Crafts With Autumn Leaves
- Free Printables To Help Teach Kids To Tie Their Shoes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas