Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
Gifted by: Create and Craft
Reviewed by Patricia Lusk, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine is the answer to all of your crafting prayers. Your crafting projects will take on a new level of elegance and excellence with the use of this innovative machine. The Crossover is a very sturdy and reliable crafting tool. It is compact, durable, and easily portable. It works with dies of all shapes and sizes, and can be used to cut a variety of different papers, cards, and fabrics.
This Crossover Machine will make all of those difficult crafting projects that you’ve been putting off look incredibly easy. The industrial strength of this cutting machine will bring more power and control to your crafting experience. The Crossover Machine also works with a variety of different dies. The level of thickness and the sizes of the dies do not matter – the Crossover Machine has the power and efficiency to deliver the exact die cut that you need. Included in this machine is a patented adjustable roller system with 18 pressure settings. This unique feature of the Crossover allows you to change the amount of pressure as needed to ensure the perfect cut for each project, no matter how thick or thin.
The Crossover Machine has several wonderful features that make it an invaluable addition to your craft closet. The Crossover cuts up to A4 in size and accepts all die types, including linen and lace. The Crossover can also be easily folded up for maximum storage space. It also includes an adjustable thumbwheel that allows for the space between the metal rollers to either expand or contract. This negates the need for shims and multiple layers of plastic which are necessary for other die cutting machines. Additionally, the crossover contains an added metal plate to use with more detailed die cuts, as well as extra thick cutting plates.
There is no end to the different types of product you can use with the Crossover Machine. Any craft project imaginable is now easily obtainable simply through the use of this state-of-the-art machine.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 29, 2015
I believe this is the BEST die cutting and embossing machine on the market and I REALLY REALLY want one! I am hoping to win one from the All Free Paper Crafts Contest!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Gorgeous Glittered Greeting Card
Everything is better with glitter! Sometimes a little extra sparkle will really help your handmade greeting cards shine. This Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glittered Greeting Card"
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Prize Pack
- Color Me Stress-Free Adult Coloring Book Review
- Origami Bonsai
- Bible Origami
- Creative Options Project Box
- Win a Fiskars Prize Pack!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Enter for your chance to win a Stackable Washi Tape Dispenser!
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Carnival Word Search For Kids
- Make Way For Ducklings Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Printable Reward Chart For Kids
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Up In The Garden Down In The Dirt Printables
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas