The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine is the answer to all of your crafting prayers. Your crafting projects will take on a new level of elegance and excellence with the use of this innovative machine. The Crossover is a very sturdy and reliable crafting tool. It is compact, durable, and easily portable. It works with dies of all shapes and sizes, and can be used to cut a variety of different papers, cards, and fabrics.
This Crossover Machine will make all of those difficult crafting projects that you’ve been putting off look incredibly easy. The industrial strength of this cutting machine will bring more power and control to your crafting experience. The Crossover Machine also works with a variety of different dies. The level of thickness and the sizes of the dies do not matter – the Crossover Machine has the power and efficiency to deliver the exact die cut that you need. Included in this machine is a patented adjustable roller system with 18 pressure settings. This unique feature of the Crossover allows you to change the amount of pressure as needed to ensure the perfect cut for each project, no matter how thick or thin.
The Crossover Machine has several wonderful features that make it an invaluable addition to your craft closet. The Crossover cuts up to A4 in size and accepts all die types, including linen and lace. The Crossover can also be easily folded up for maximum storage space. It also includes an adjustable thumbwheel that allows for the space between the metal rollers to either expand or contract. This negates the need for shims and multiple layers of plastic which are necessary for other die cutting machines. Additionally, the crossover contains an added metal plate to use with more detailed die cuts, as well as extra thick cutting plates.
There is no end to the different types of product you can use with the Crossover Machine. Any craft project imaginable is now easily obtainable simply through the use of this state-of-the-art machine.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The DIY Mini Card with a Metal Embellishment tutorial will teach you how to make a card with a front featuring mixed media art. This… Continue reading: "DIY Mini Card with a Metal Embellishment"
Chance to Win a Graphix Aqua Ink Set!
Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
Chance to win a Smart Art Subscription Box!
Chance to Win a Midnight Black Desk Organizer Bundle!
WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
Chance to win the Buggy Stamp Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilled Scallop Shell Necklace
- Free Printable Fortune Cookie Card
- Printable Graduation Party Decorations
- Printable Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers
- Free Printable Last Day of School Signs 2019
- Paper Firecracker Craft for the 4th of July
- Patriotic Hot Air Balloon Cupcake Decorations
- Graphix Aqua Ink Set
- 8 Free Summer Printables & Activities
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas