Little B Celtic Edging Punch
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Little B Celtic Edging Punch
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
There's a holiday or birthday just about every month in my world and I am constantly trying to figure out what to make. Luckily, Little B's edging punches are the perfect addition to my collection. Measuring 2 inches by 1.5 inches, this punch will sit perfectly on any craft table or desk. The Celtic knot design of the punch will add a beautiful finishing touch to your holiday cards, birthday cards or scrapbooks. Both easy and fun to use, you will wonder why you didn't have this punch long ago.
Whenever I make a border for my crafts, I worry about making it perfectly straight and aligned, which is why my favorite part about the punch is its alignment guide. With the guide built into the punch, it is easier than ever to make the borders and edging look professional. While creating pretty scrapbook pages is a great idea, my favorite uses for this punch are birthday cards. When making a card I simply cut a piece of card stock to the size of it, punch each edge, and remove the middle for a pretty birthday card that looks professionally made!
With any holiday, I like to decorate, and the home decor portion of the punch comes when you get a little more creative. Try using it to punch paper for a beautiful mason jar cover or votive holder. There are so many possibilities with this punch that with some imagination you can use it everywhere in your home! I love this for holidays because the design makes for an amazing centerpiece. Simply punch strips of shimmering card stock, wrap them around candles or glass vases with succulents inside, and voila! A perfect table topper that took you no time to make. Make any day a holiday with the Little B Celtic Edging Punch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have aluminum foil, embossing folders and embossing powders in your kitchen and craft room? If you do, you have most of the… Continue reading: ""Thinking of You" Foil Embossed Card"
- Violet Crush Collection
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Chance to win a Frank Garcia Personal Planner!
- Chance to win Starburst Spray!
- Spectacular Polyform Embellishment Collection
- Fiskars Scallop Tag Maker
- Enter for your chance to win the Rose Quartz Collection!
- Chance to win the Stamp-n-Storage Distress Ink and Refill Holder!
- Origami Bonsai
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- Free Printable Dill Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Alpaca Birthday Greeting Card
- Thanksgiving Blocks Decor
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Easy Candy Acorns
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas