Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Little B Celtic Edging Punch
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Little B Celtic Edging Punch
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
There's a holiday or birthday just about every month in my world and I am constantly trying to figure out what to make. Luckily, Little B's edging punches are the perfect addition to my collection. Measuring 2 inches by 1.5 inches, this punch will sit perfectly on any craft table or desk. The Celtic knot design of the punch will add a beautiful finishing touch to your holiday cards, birthday cards or scrapbooks. Both easy and fun to use, you will wonder why you didn't have this punch long ago.
Whenever I make a border for my crafts, I worry about making it perfectly straight and aligned, which is why my favorite part about the punch is its alignment guide. With the guide built into the punch, it is easier than ever to make the borders and edging look professional. While creating pretty scrapbook pages is a great idea, my favorite uses for this punch are birthday cards. When making a card I simply cut a piece of card stock to the size of it, punch each edge, and remove the middle for a pretty birthday card that looks professionally made!
With any holiday, I like to decorate, and the home decor portion of the punch comes when you get a little more creative. Try using it to punch paper for a beautiful mason jar cover or votive holder. There are so many possibilities with this punch that with some imagination you can use it everywhere in your home! I love this for holidays because the design makes for an amazing centerpiece. Simply punch strips of shimmering card stock, wrap them around candles or glass vases with succulents inside, and voila! A perfect table topper that took you no time to make. Make any day a holiday with the Little B Celtic Edging Punch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope project is a free printable featuring a red or blue checkered header with a teddy bear or… Continue reading: "Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope"
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Chance to win the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Adapter G!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
- Win Ohuhu's 48 Colored Drawing Pencils and Electric Eraser Kit!
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- How To Make Crafts With Autumn Leaves
- Free Printables To Help Teach Kids To Tie Their Shoes
- Printable I Spy Autumn
- Printable Fall Bucket List
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas