Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Total Tote in Vineyard
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Total Tote in Vineyard
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
You've found it: your next craft storage solution, AKA your new best friend. The Total Tote in Vineyard from Creative Options is a stylish and versatile storage solution for your favorite crafting supplies. Featuring several zippered pockets and elastic pouches, this tote's storage capacities are seemingly endless.
Perhaps one of the most compelling elements of this tote is that, at first glance, it looks like a stylish handbag! The Total Tote in Vineyard looks like a classy purple purse to serve as the statement piece to your everyday outfit. The bright green interior, reminiscent of the grapevine, makes it easy to find all of your craft supplies in this handy organizer.
Another fun element of this bag is the removable center compartment. If you include this partition, the tote divides up into three unique sections, but you can take out the center section and have two large compartments instead. The base is wide enough that the tote stands up easily without wobbling or tipping over.
I love the soft sided storage. The handles make this tote easy to carry, and you don't risk cracking or breaking the tote like you would with plastic storage. You don't need to be afraid to craft on the go when you have such a great way to transport your supplies! Additionally, the amount of pockets is any hoarder's dream. Parse out all of your tape runners, stickers, scissors, embellishments, coloring supplies, and all other crafting materials into any of the twenty-four pockets and elastic compartments! Truly, this tote is incredible for packing so much storage into such a small space.
Don't leave your paper crafting supplies in piles throughout your craft room any longer. Now is the time to get organized, and the best way to do so is by using this creative and stylish tote.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking for inspiration for your next homemade card or DIY gift tag, look no further. Print the Blackberry Child Vintage… Continue reading: "Blackberry Child Vintage Printable Graphic"
- Chance to win Crafter's Workshop Craft Stencils!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Bible Origami
- Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
- Spectacular Polyform Embellishment Collection
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Repeat Wallpaper Stencils!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Origami Bonsai
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
- Chance to win Wise Dies and Photopolymer Stamps!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilled Paper Spider
- Free Printable Halloween Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Football Party Printables
- Printable Meal Planner
- Halloween Printable Lampshade
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Printable 3D Pumpkins
- Vintage Halloween Postcards
- Halloween Party Bunting
- Hershey Kiss Halloween Labels
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas