Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Create decorative punched borders with the Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System. This lightweight, yet powerful tool gives you the flexibility you need to tackle a wide variety of paper crafts such as handmade cards, scrapbook layouts, decorations, and more. AdvantEdge comes with one cartridge, so you can start crafting as soon as you open the package.
One of the best features of the AdvantEdge Punch System is slide-and-lock technology, which makes it easy to swap cartridges. The adapter plate that comes with this tool allows you to use cartridges from other brands as well. The cartridges slide smoothly along the track and clicks into place so the motif is perfectly spaced. Because this machine is so powerful, you may want to opt for thicker paper or card stock. No need to worry about tearing or wrinkling, however. The magnetic bar at the base of the AdvantEdge holds paper securely in place, preventing crooked or incomplete punches.
The oversized punch lever gives you enough leverage to punch frequently without straining your hands or wrists. Able to accommodate papers up to 12 inches long, the AdvantEdge System is ideal for scrapbook enthusiasts who want to add decorative borders to their pages. Check out Fiskars line of large punch cartridges, which boast the biggest decorative borders available. Whether you opt for a design that is small and delicate or one that is big and bold, AdvantEdge will perfectly align the edges.
In future iterations of the AdvantEdge Punch System, I'd love to see a paper tray to catch the scraps. Whenever possible, I like to minimize mess, and a paper tray would make it easier to recycle those intricate punches. In the meantime I can use a piece of paper, but a removable tray would be a nice addition. Likewise, if there was some way to collapse the punch lever, the AdvantEdge would be much easier to store.
Potential tweaks aside, the AdvantEdge Punch System is a great investment for the serious paper crafter. In addition to crafting beautiful borders with this tool, you can try techniques such as double punching, layering, scoring, folding, stenciling, and even weaving ribbons! Spruce up your next paper craft with the help of this multipurpose, easy-to-use tool.
How to Use a Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Most old road maps are printed in the traditional Christmas colors. In that, they are normally on a white background, with forests,… Continue reading: "Roadmap Paper Rosettes Decorations"
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Chance to win the MISTI Stamp Tool!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win Kassa Chalkboard Contact Paper!
- Chance to win the Happy Village Stamp Set!
- Chance to win a Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
- Paper Craft Supplies: Scrapbooking Supplies, Card Making Supplies, and More
- Chance to win 36-Count GelWriter Set in Pre-Colored Box!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Thank You Greeting Card
- Monthly Journal Pages Free Printable
- Free Printable Lemonade Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Life Is Huge Free Printable Greeting Card
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kid
- Free Printable Fish Themed Greeting Card
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas