Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Avery Elle Dye Ink Pads
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Avery Elle Dye Ink Pads
Gifted by: Avery Elle
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Avery Elle Dye Ink Pads are a colorist's best friend! Quick-drying, acid free, non-toxic, and neutral, these inks are the perfect addition to every stamper's stash.
The quality of these inks simply cannot be beat. When you read "fast-drying", Avery Elle means fast-drying! I had the exciting opportunity to review these Dye Ink Pads, and it took mere seconds for the images to dry before I could begin coloring them in with alcohol ink markers. Speaking of alcohol ink markers, these beautiful coloring tools are only increasing in popularity which is why Avery Elle developed an ink pad that would work with them!
Dye Ink Pads come in three neutral colors: Fog, New Moon, and Truffle. Below are examples of stamped images using each of these colors. For the stamps, I used Avery Elle's "Seal-abrate" set, which is just too cute. I colored in with Spectrum Noir Pale Hues set of six alcohol ink markers.
This first example features the Fog color. I love how subtle it is! In fact, if I had a light gray alcohol ink marker the effect would have been flawless for coloring in the seal. I was able to begin coloring almost immediately after stamping without fear of smearing the ink!
The second example features the New Moon color, and I think this one is my favorite. It is just a hair away from the color black and the color is striking. It really makes the image pop and the colors offer a nice contrast with my green seal below.
The last example is the Truffle ink color. It's a nice dark brown and the intensity falls somewhere in between Fog and New Moon.
If you're tired of your ink smearing when you color in stamped images, say goodbye to that frustration and hello to Avery Elle Dye Ink Pads! Quick-drying, acid free, and non-toxic, these inks are perfect for coloring in stamped images with alcohol ink markers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to Win an Adorable Scrapbook Sticker Pack!
Majestic Morning Collection
Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
Win the Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit!
Win a Fiskars Prize Pack!
Win a Wow! Embossing Powder Kit!
WIN the Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set!
Win a collection of pens from Sakura of America!
Win an Envelope Punch Board!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Butterflies
- Paper Jumbo Peony BackDrop
- Celebrate Being a #GirlBoss With Free Printables
- Mother's Day and Thank You Candy Bar Wrappers
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Game Board
- Folded Paper Easter Bunny Garland
- 10 Free Easter Printables
- Desserts Word Search Printable
- Clothing Word Search Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas