Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
The Peony Bouquet Stamp Set is great for layering for a dazzling floral bouquet on your wedding invitations, nametags, and more. Based on the exotic beauty only found in nature, this stamp set was inspired by an exquisite bouquet of peonies painted by a Japanese artist.
This set includes two 4-layered peonies and two 3-layered leaves along with 2-layer berries and a branch of small leaves. The shading in the fine lines of these stamps give them amazing dimension that will add a lot of depth and interest to your paper crafts.The leaves in particular have a breath-taking amount of detail in the design.
With modern stamps and die cuts, it's all about the layers. If you think about a real garden, it's a little bit of a beautiful mess. Flowers and leaves tangle together for nature's canvas of soft shapes of petals contrasted with the sharp points of stems.
When you're making floral paper crafts, stamps come together for layers as gorgeous as a real bouquet. The great thing about a floral theme like this one is it will never go out of style. As other trends come and go, there's nothing more beautiful than what nature can create.
Whether you're scrapbooking, making handmade cards, or layering to decorate your planner, these stamps from Altenew will add great texture and variety to your designs.
The stamps come in layers, which gives you some options to get creative if you'd rather stamp without the outlines. You can also stamp just the outlines and do designs inside them.
This stamp set is a gorgeous addition to your floral stamps collection! The floral theme is great for Mother's Day crafts, wedding announcements, greeting cards, and more.
Read NextSizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn a used Pringles can into a magical wishing well with this incredibly creative paper craft! This Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft… Continue reading: "Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft"
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to Win a Midnight Black Desk Organizer Bundle!
- Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win the MISTI Stamp Tool!
- Stockholm Papercraft Map
- Chance to win Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers!
- Chance to win a Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
- Chance to win a Marvy Uchida Embossing Heat Tool!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables
- How To Make Pine Cones Out Of Paper
- Simple Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Free Hanukkah Coloring Pages For Kids
- 25+ Christmas Jokes For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas