Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Forest Feast Stamp Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Forest Feast Stamp Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
If you’re a lover of nature and animals then you're going to adore these Lawn Fawn Forest Feast Stamps! Whether you’re making a birthday card for your animal-loving friend or are simply making some cute fall or Thanksgiving greeting cards, these clear stamps are just the accessory you need.
These stamps are by far among the simplest I’ve ever used in my die-cutter. With easy-to-peel backing and a simple sticking mechanism to attach to acrylic blocks, even a beginner crafter can work this design. I didn’t even have to worry about whether or not these stamps were compatible with my personal die-cutter, since they’re so universal. Just peel, stick, and go for cut-outs you can use on any paper craft!
I couldn’t get over the cute designs this Fall Feast pack came with, either. From a little racoon and hedgehog to yummy autumn treats, this stamp set is perfect for this time of year. It even has sweet Thanksgiving icons with messages like “so thankful” and "pass the gravy" to "let's eat.”
Made with 100% high-quality steel, these die-cutting stamps worked magic on my paper. The cuts were unbelievably clean, with no ragged edges or crinkled surfaces. Though I’ve only had this set for a little while, Lawn Fawn is known for their super long-lasting stamps, so I intend to keep using this set for many years.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope project is a free printable featuring a red or blue checkered header with a teddy bear or… Continue reading: "Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope"
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Chance to win the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Adapter G!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
- Win Ohuhu's 48 Colored Drawing Pencils and Electric Eraser Kit!
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- How To Make Crafts With Autumn Leaves
- Free Printables To Help Teach Kids To Tie Their Shoes
- Printable I Spy Autumn
- Printable Fall Bucket List
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas