Craft Angels Garland From Upcycled Wallpaper
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I had some textured (Anaglypta) wallpaper scraps leftover from another craft project. Instead of throwing them away I decided to use them to make a fun Christmas decoration for my home. Using a template I made several pairs of angel wings from the scraps of wallpaper. The texture made them really interesting. To add a bit of glamour to the wings I gilded the tips with gold leaf and size. I then hung the wings from twine to create a gorgeous festive garland."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Scraps of textured wallpaper
- gold leaf
- Cream paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Inspire the birthday celebrant with this Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card. As one of the most gorgeous card making ideas,… Continue reading: "Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Low Sodium 3 Bean Salad Recipe Greeting Card
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Valentine's Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Diy Happy Planner Pocket
- Confetti Flinger Card Insert
- Diy Paper Star Decorations
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas