Flower Egg Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Seventy-six flowers! That’s how many flowers I rolled up to make this Paper Flower Covered Egg Ornament. You could definitely use this technique for other shapes as well, especially for Christmas ornaments. I’ve even seen someone use tons of these tiny paper flowers to cover a papier-mâché teddy bear! Super cute for sure. In fact, I’m pretty sure you could cover any of those cardboard/ papier-mâché shapes and items at the craft store with miniature paper flowers. Make sure to check out my detailed tutorial!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- From Gnome To Yours- Dollar Tree Inspired
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Draw Halloween Characters
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Thank Our Veterans Free Printable
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Halloween Dot To Dots
- Pin the Petals on the Flower Game
- Free Printable Weekly Habit Tracker
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas