This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Crepe Paper Wild Poppies
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"We’ve created quite a few poppies here at Lia Griffith over the last 10 years. They come in so many different varieties it’s difficult to choose a favorite. Because of its versatility, we’ve crafted our poppies from felt, tissue paper, and for this month’s video tutorial— crepe paper. This Crepe Paper Wild Poppy Flower DIY is such a happy addition to our extensive poppy collection. We just know you’re going to love it! I’ll be using heavy crepe paper to craft these wild poppy flowers to keep them beginner friendly. My free video tutorial will go over tips and tricks for working with crepe paper, and I’ll show you how to add details that make these beautiful blooms come to life. "
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedTextured Paper
Read NextSimple Spiral Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas