Encyclopedia DIY Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Give old encyclopedias or other book pages new life in the form of beautiful flowers that will last all spring! These combine the look of popular book page flowers with a surprising pop of color from the addition of tissue paper, which you can customize to match your home decor. These flowers are incredibly easy and fun to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedTissue Paper
DID YOU KNOW?
Using a combination of textures when making paper flowers, like with these Encyclopedia DIY Flowers, makes your paper flowers even more aesthetically-pleasing. Encyclopedias, books, sheet music, newspapers, and magazines all look fantastic mixed with tissue, crepe, or any other solid-colored paper. If it's old and yellowed, it will give your bouquet a vintage feel as well. Besides bouquets and table centerpieces, DIY paper flowers can be used as hanging or wall decorations in your home (some paper flower designs are perfect party decorations), as photobooth or photoshoot props, or as any other sort of backdrop. Because paper flowers can be made with nearly any type of paper you can imagine, certain styles of paper flowers can also be formed into wreaths, strung into garlands, or formed together as gorgeous gift toppers. When you are making paper flowers, even when following a tutorial, you can use the colors that complement your tastes so that you get the ideal look every time. And, unlike real flowers, paper flowers can't wither and die. This is one paper craft every crafter should learn to make based on the practicality alone.
Read NextAmazing Anemone Crepe Paper Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Amazing Anemone Crepe Paper Flowers
- Recycled DIY Paper Flowers
- Junk Mail Paper Flowers
- Super Pretty Tissue Paper Flowers
- Lovely Coffee Filter Cherry Blossoms
- How To Make Realistic Paper Roses
- 22 Paper Flowers for Fall
- How to Make a Scalloped Spiral Rose
- Delicate Paper Magnolia Blossoms
- Incredible Coffee Filter Rose
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas