Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Variations Of A Theme - 5 Budget Busting Ideas
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Learn how to get several looks from one design. This saves you money as you can easily extend the use of a graphic design giving you more bang for the buck. The simplest way to create different looks is to change the color theme. We wanted to show you that changing techniques is another fantastic option. Get two designs from one technique with our twofer idea. Or create a greeting card that gives the recipient a craft of their own to complete – a gift in itself!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embrace the summer and make this beautiful Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath. Making this summery piece of DIY home decor is as easy… Continue reading: "Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- Watercolor Paper Heart Wall Decoration
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Donut Greeting Card
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas