Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
It's Good To Be Tacky
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Has your cutting mat lost its stickiness? Whether it’s a Cricut, Silhouette, other another brand, chances are it is just dirty. Watch this quick instructional video to learn how to easily rejuvenate those dirty mats with our simple and fast cleaning hack. Surprisingly once the cutting mat has been cleaned, the adhesive properties magically reappear. We are using everyday household products that you have on hand for this process. You will save tons of money with this tip as it will extend the life of your cutting mats several times over."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Put your card making skills to the test and learn how to make a Zfold slit card with this card making tutorial. This Nature's Grace… Continue reading: "Nature's Grace Zfold Slit Card Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Halloween Dot To Dots
- Pin the Petals on the Flower Game
- Free Printable Weekly Habit Tracker
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- Dictionary Paper Advent Calendar
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Thank A Veteran Cards – Free Printable
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas