We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Nature-inspired crafts help bring the beauty of the outside in. That's why you can't beat this Fun Paper Quilling Acorn Craft if you love the great outdoors. The paper quilling aspect of this acorn craft is actually fairly simple, especially with the step-by-step tutorial, so it is a great starter project for beginner quilllers. The best part about this quilling art project is that you use real acorn caps. They can look incredibly realistic if you use the right shade of quilling paper but these are really fun when using vibrant colors for your acorns.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Looking for a fun and easy craft project to make with your kids? This Toilet Paper Rolls Honeycomb is an incredibly cute way to… Continue reading: "DIY Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Craft"
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Peppy Paper Mums Quilling Comb Art
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas