Exotic Quilled Flower
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Foreign flowers can be particularly beautiful because we're not used to seeing them all the time. If you want more outlandish blooms in your life but you don't want to shell out big bucks to get real ones, this Exotic Quilled Flower is a reasonable substitute. This unusual floral quilling design is as pretty as the real thing, and there are so many more things you can do with it! You can stick it on a card or a scrapbook page or turn it into a pendant for a necklace or earrings. This is one flower that's in season all year round.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have aluminum foil, embossing folders and embossing powders in your kitchen and craft room? If you do, you have most of the… Continue reading: ""Thinking of You" Foil Embossed Card"
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas