Exotic Quilled Flower
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Foreign flowers can be particularly beautiful because we're not used to seeing them all the time. If you want more outlandish blooms in your life but you don't want to shell out big bucks to get real ones, this Exotic Quilled Flower is a reasonable substitute. This unusual floral quilling design is as pretty as the real thing, and there are so many more things you can do with it! You can stick it on a card or a scrapbook page or turn it into a pendant for a necklace or earrings. This is one flower that's in season all year round.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Mushroom Quilling Designs
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
Paper Quilling Basics
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas