Petite Paper Quilled Peacock
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
There are few things more beautiful than the plumage of a peacock. Use that inspiration to create a Petite Paper Quilled Peacock. If you are a paper quilling expert, then you can add more detail if desired. However, this tutorial shows you how to make this simple paper bird quilling art that is perfect for beginners. Take your handmade cards to the next level by adding a couple of these beautiful quilled peacocks on the front. They will add a little bit of dimension and a lot of color and style.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
The art of paper quilling or paper filigree is a timeless craft that can be used for almost any project. You can find some of the best and innovative ideas out there in our collection, How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Mushroom Quilling Designs
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
Paper Quilling Basics
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas