Quilling Comb Paper Butterflies
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
These Quilling Comb Paper Butterflies may be a new idea for you. Even though you use paper quilling strips, the tool you use to make these paper butterflies is called a quilling comb. If you are unfamiliar, don't worry, this tutorial shows you how to use a quilling comb so that you can make your own quilling butterfly craft. You still use a traditional coiled paper quilling design for the face and the antennae. Create these beautiful butterfly crafts in as many colors as you want and use them to decorate your home, cards, gifts, and more.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Dazzling Dragonfly Quilling Designs
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas