Pearled Purple Quilled Flower Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This DIY necklace is a lavender dream. Combine jewelry making with paper quilling to make your own Pearled Purple Quilled Flower Necklace. Talk about a DIY statement necklace! This beauty is chic and elegant and will steal the attention away from anything else you're wearing. This pretty quilling idea also makes a fabulous gift for any fashionista in your life. They will love this one-of-a-kind DIY gift that is as useful as it is breathtaking. You can even customize the colors and beads for you or your friends.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsBeads, Mixed Media, Paper
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
If you desire more quilling flower projects, then check out Quilling Flowers: 18 Floral Paper Quilling Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Petite Paper Quilled Peacock
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Touch of Gold Paper Quilling Embellishment
- How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas