We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This is a fun activity for adults, but it's easy enough for kids to do it too. With a few household supplies, you can create unique marbled papers that you can use to make cards, bookmarks, and more. This can be a bit messy, but it's a great summer activity when you can do it outside, making clean up easy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Food Coloring
- Shaving Foam
- Glossy Paper
- Plastic Spoon or Spatula
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Woven Paper Bunnies
Watercolor Butterfly Coffee Filter Crafts
Tropical Bird Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
Paper Crafts for Kids free eBook
10+ Coloring Pages for Kids
Colorful Coffee Filter Butterflies
25 Summer Crafts for Kids
Free Printable Sewing Cards for Kids
DIY Colorful Book Covers
15 Paper Crafts for Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas