This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Marbling Paper Using Shaving Cream
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This is a fun activity for adults, but it's easy enough for kids to do it too. With a few household supplies, you can create unique marbled papers that you can use to make cards, bookmarks, and more. This can be a bit messy, but it's a great summer activity when you can do it outside, making clean up easy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Food Coloring
- Shaving Foam
- Glossy Paper
- Plastic Spoon or Spatula
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fluttering Paper Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- Winter Word Search Printable
- Book Page Bookmarks
- 17 Paper Plate Crafts
- Minion Crafts DIY Bookmark
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Dragon Glider Printable Paper Craft for Kids
- Printable I Spy Outer Space
- Paper Crafts for Kids free eBook
- Letter M Craft With Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Crepe Paper Plumeria Flower (frangipani)
- Crepe Paper Wild Poppies
- Upcycled Paper Bag Berry Basket
- Star Wars Cards To Color
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas