Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This is a fun activity for adults, but it's easy enough for kids to do it too. With a few household supplies, you can create unique marbled papers that you can use to make cards, bookmarks, and more. This can be a bit messy, but it's a great summer activity when you can do it outside, making clean up easy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Food Coloring
- Shaving Foam
- Glossy Paper
- Plastic Spoon or Spatula
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas